Sunday, November 14, 2021

Pin the man on the map

 

14 November 2021


Out, said the mountain

Fuji-san in Seattle

Bow at train window


Out, said the woman

Loving the mountain for its

Hiddenness  like hers


A break in the light

In cloud in reason   broken-

ness is also joy


The cave of the heart

Open, one cat on railing

Nose raised   birds are out


In cave of the ear

They twitter, another form

Safer to fight


Through sliding glass pane

Two cats scrape transparency

Claws mirroring claws


Miming violence

Images without plot lines

I can’t remember


No interior

Visual sense: see blue diamond

She says, I see none


Usher up baseball

Diamond and blue sky at mid-

brain like flag on mail-


box: layer with scotch

Tape, child’s collage, magazine

Remnants on poster


Board: life, my friends, is

If you tell me to, I see

Says my son, who sees


Ghosts projected on walls

Your other mother and I

I said are pulling


For you, family text-

ures, ghosts and non-ghosts, do you

Talk to your parents


He asks me and I

Say yes, all the time, somewhere

Between monologue


And song, between in

And out, through doors etched with lines

To navigate light


Folded umbrella

Flowers my son bought for me

Pale anthuriums


Still life as chance op

Chance ops adding up to plot

Google’s little men.


--for Sangha


No comments: