Monday, November 1, 2021

Auto-pilots

1 November 2021


Crossed paths with couple

Who’d said my dog walked behind

Republicans, oh


I tell Pam and she

Does metta for them

We ascribe suffering


To them, but that’s what

We assume that you assume

Bad to have a lawn


Here, too wet, grass grows

No one to cut it but you

And it’s metaphor


For us in a crowd

Crowd is to community

As autonomy


To autocracy

So many things are auto

Pilot slurs Biden


In code. Brandon says?

Notes toward a supreme argot

Whatchu got, Bible


On pick-up dashboard

I can no longer say I

My friend says, nor my


Yet there is no we

Asylum of weed whackers

Leaf blowers, dead stink


Ill-firing machine

In Savasena by road

Hunkered down drivers


Zip by orange vests,

“What is your dog?” passers-by

Happy urine stink


Pulls me toward dead ferns

Lilith pees like a male dog

Tutelage of Jack


He was born in box

Walked out of the womb, said it

Was not fitting to


Feel aversion to

The old or sick or dying

It so becomes you


Do not pick the o-

helo berries, nene eat

Them, another death


By tourist auto

Rushing to take the photo

Phone says, “new memory”


Cells regurgitate

New memory of a memory

Fuck algorithms.


No comments: