Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Lilith is seen to have aged


"Ran into a woman who noted that Lilith looks bigger and older," I said to Olu at the guard shack. Olu of the long salt and pepper hair pulled back in a pony tale, dressed local guy style in baseball cap, teeshirt, shorts. "I just want her to live forever," I told him. He leaned over to brush fur off her; "you walking mommy?"
 
Having never talked to him about anything other than my dog, his dog, I asked if he loves Trump, like the other guys who work there. "Oh Trump's all right by me. I'm not into politics, but Trump did some good things for the country and Biden has. It doesn't matter who's in charge, I evolve. Just want to keep food on the table. Not a politics guy."
 
"I don't talk to anyone about politics or religion," had said the woman who remarked on Lilith's age.

No comments: